Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Whole Lot of Steampunk Gorgeousness from Lins

Lindsay (Lin's Creations) has been working on a huge steampunk kit which is such a fascinating subject and it amazes me when I see all the creativity people put into it. I had the pleasure of QCing this kit and let me tell you the thought and creativity that has gone into this kit is amazing! Not only is it full of gourgeous steampunk goodies, I think it would also be awesome for altered art ptojects. This kit has 51 papers,86 elements and 12 frames. She has also done a tagger size kit and two commercial use packs with items from the Clockwork days kit. Clockwork days is available now at Angelbaby scrap store
                                                 
 Commercial use paper pack available here


                                             Clockwork days Tagger kit available here


                                                       CU Element pack available here

No comments:

Post a Comment